Dairy Distribution Carts
This distribution cart can be used in a variety of distribution, storage, stocking and merchandising applications. The dairy industry has used this type of cart for years to transport from the dairy to the retailer, then reverse logistics back to the dairy.
- Helps prevent damage. Ease of mobility reduces damage done to products on the cart and store fixtures.
- Lower risk of drops. Shelves are slanted to keep products from falling off cart, but still allow products to be pulled off easily.
- Increased storage space. Carts are a nestable design and fold completely flat.
- Built to last. Heavy-duty steel construction with durable zinc-plated finish.
- Easy mobility. Cart moves easily on hard surfaces with phenolic wheels with swivel casters.
1,000 lb. capacity
FREIGHT CLASS: 175
NMFC CODE: 189430-S2
Helps Prevent Damage
Built to Last
Increased Storage Space