This versatile stock pick cart can be adapted for use via manpower or vertical forklift. Featuring heavy-duty steel pockets that accept forklifts, as well as heavy-duty phenolic wheels and casters for effortless manpowered movement. The stowable shelf provides an easily accessible workstation and the inset handle pockets protect associates' hands from harm.
- Built to last. Heavy-duty steel construction with durable powder-coated gray finish.
- Fully assembled. Product is ready to use for immediate use upon delivery. Cart Stock or Stock Cart.
- Adaptable for forklifts. Universal forklift-accepting pockets for use via vertical forklift.
- Versatile. Hide-away shelf slides easily in and out for easy access to the perfect-sized workstation.
- Provides safety. Inset handle pockets protect associates’ hands from harm when using the cart in congested areas. Foot-activated stomp brake safely secures the cart when loading and unloading.
- Prevents damage. Ease of mobility with swivel casters in the rear next to the stomp brake prevents damage done to products on the cart and store fixtures.
- Keeps products secure. Wire grid is sturdy but lightweight to secure products within cart.
- 1250 lb. capacity
- Shelf dims 23” x 18”
FREIGHT CLASS: 150
NMFC CODE: 188560-S4
- (2) 8” x 2” phenolic swivel casters in the rear next to stomp break, replacement order #B001920.
- Stomp break in rear next to swivel casters, replacement order #B002204.
- 8” x 2” phenolic rigid casters at the front, replacement order #B001921.
Built to last