Put-Away carts allow associates to break down inbound pallets and quickly put merchandise into a mutli-level pick zone. Carts can be transferred via man power, fork lift and/or walkie rider. While the optional retention net secures the load during transfer.
- Ease of Use. Can be moved via man power, walkie-rider and/or fork lift.
- Secure and visible. See-through, three-sided enclosures help items stay secure while increasing visibility.
- Adaptable for forklifts. Universal forklift-accepting pockets.
- Keeps products secure. Wire grid is sturdy but lightweight to secure products within cart.
- Prevents damage. Ease of rolltainer mobility with swivel casters in the rear next to the stomp brake prevents damage done to products on the cart and store fixtures.
- Increased productivity. Decreases the amount of time needed to stock shelves.
- Secure. Net contains items during the transfer.
FPC-3050-1, Put away Cart - 2 SWVL, 2 RIGID
Secure and Visible
Fork lift enabled
Decreased transfer time
- Custom color options available.
- Optional retention net.
- Different wheels available.