Forklift Order Pickers
This versatile order picking cart can be adapted for use via manpower or vertical forklift. Featuring heavy-duty steel pockets that accept forklifts, these carts can be equipped with heavy-duty polyurethane or phenolic wheels, and casters for manpowered movement. The removable and stowable shelves allow you to adjust your cart as needed.
- Built to last. Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Durable. Wire grid is sturdy but lightweight to secure products within cart.
- Man-lift compatible. Aligns well with Raymond, Hyster and Crown man-lifts.
- Prevents damage. Ease of mobility with swivel casters reduces damage done to products on the cart and store fixtures.
- Versatile. Removable and stowable shelves allow you to adjust your cart as needed. Shelves stow away vertically in rear of cart when not in use.
- Secure. 2” x 4” wooden grip board secures forklift in place.
- Easy assembly. Ships fully assembled and ready for immediate use.
BLPC-4048-2 PICKING CART, RAYMOND
BLPC-4048-2 PICKING CART, CROWN, ORNG
BLPC-4048-2 PICKING CART, HYSTER, ORNG
1,000 lb. capacity
FREIGHT CLASS: 150
NMFC CODE: 188560-S4
- (2) 6” x 2” polyurethane rigid casters at the front, replacement order #B000508
- (2) 6” x 2” polyurethane swivel casters in the rear, replacement order #B000507
8000574 & 8000575
- (2) 6” x 2” phenolic rigid casters at the front, replacement order #B000508
- (2) 6” x 2” phenolic swivel casters in the rear, replacement order #B000507
Built to Last
- Custom color options available.
- Different sizing available.
- Different wheels available.