- Durable. Heavy duty caster channel protects the caster from environment and prolongs the useful life of casters. Heavy gauge angel runners to accommodate any style of 18” x 26” baking pans.
- No Assembly Required. Ships fully assembled for immediate use.
Aluminum vs. Stainless Steel
- Aluminum racks offer the same level of sanitation as stainless steel racks but are more economical.
- Stainless steel racks offer strength, durability and are ideal for industrial baking applications.
Runner spacing should be determined by the amount of runners desired and the type of products you will be baking. A good rule of thumb is to add 11/4” to the height of the shortest product you make to provide adequate air flow and allow maximum capacity.
|Shelf Spacing||Pan Capacity|
To accommodate any oven, make or model, many important factors have to be considered when ordering your Bakery Oven Racks. The overall height and lifting device type are the two most important pieces of information that will drive the design of your purchase. It is also important to consider the loading style, spacing between runners, tray stop option, and the type of wheels you will need.
Choose from three types loading styles for your Bakery Oven Racks: End Load, Side Load, and Double Side Load. The loading style of Bakery Oven Racks largely depends on what type of oven you have. Some ovens are more flexible than others in this regard. For instance, if you have an oven that accommodates a double side load rack, it could possibly work with two single side load racks. See diagram below.
Some of the most common styles of lifting devices include: A Style Lifting Device, B Style Lifting Device, C Style Lifting Device, and D Style Lifting Device. We are not limited to these four styles and can accommodate most any oven type. See diagram below.
- Built to fit your oven.
- Different wheels available.
- With or without tray stop.