- Built to last. Our cage carts are built with heavy-duty steel and aluminum. One of the added benefits of our cage carts is the lightweight aluminum deck and shelves. Durable powder coat finish. These carts are built to perform loading and unloading operations for storage warehouses, industrial workspaces, and stores.
- Forklift Compatible. Our cage carts align well with Raymond, Hyster, and Crown Forklifts.
- Prevents Damage. A reinforced steel tow socket acts as a strike zone to prevent damage to the aluminum deck when connecting with other carts for towing purposes.
- Durable. The wire mesh sides on our cage carts are sturdy but lightweight and allow employees to secure products within the cart while still providing high visibility.
- Smooth and stable. Swivel casters in the rear of the cart do not swivel beyond the cart’s edge. Also, heavy-duty foot-activated brakes are used.
- Fully Assembled. Our cage carts ship fully assembled and ready for immediate use.
- Safety. With features like brakes, wheel locks, and sturdy shelves, you can feel assured that your employees are safe and that even a cart full of equipment is secure.
1,000 lb. capacity.
FREIGHT CLASS: 150
NMFC CODE: 188560-S4
REPLACEMENT PARTS: Easy replacement and cost savings.
- (2) 8” x 2″ polyurethane swivel casters at the rear handle.
- (2) 8” x 2” polyurethane rigid casters at the front.
How Our Cage Carts Can Help Your Business
One of the many benefits of our cage carts, when compared to full aluminum carts, is that they are made of aluminum and steel, allowing for efficient handling of heavier supplies. Heavy-duty wheels and casters allow for easy transport within a warehouse or workspace. Also, the fold down/up tow bar gives users easy access and the necessary range of motion when moving cage carts that are filled with products. Make product storage and product picking capabilities more manageable than ever with National Cart Co.
Built to Last
- Custom color options are available
- Customized to your lift truck
- Different sizing available
- Different options for shelves are available.
- Optional tow bar
- Optional Retention Net.