- Built to last. Heavy-duty steel and aluminum construction with lightweight aluminum deck. Durable powder coat finish.
- Forklift compatible. Aligns well with Raymond, Hyster and Crown Forklifts.
- Easy mobility. Its handles provide the ability to push as a standalone cart, or the hitch allows for it to be towed or connected to other carts.
- Prevents damage. Reinforced steel tow socket acts as a strike zone to prevent damage to aluminum deck connecting with other carts for tow.
- Durable. Wire grid is sturdy but lightweight to secure products within the cart, while providing high visibility.
- Smooth and stable. Swivel casters in rear do not swivel beyond the edge of the cart. Heavy-duty foot activated brake.
- Fully Assembled. Ships fully assembled and ready for immediate use.
1,000 lb. capacity.
FREIGHT CLASS: 150
NMFC CODE: 188560-S4
REPLACEMENT PARTS: Easy replacement and cost savings.
- (2) 8” x 2″ polyurethane swivel casters at the rear handle.
- (2) 8” x 2” polyurethane rigid casters at the front.
How Our Cage Carts Can Help Your Business
One of the many benefits of our cage carts, when compared to full aluminum carts, is that they are made of aluminum and steel, allowing for the efficient handling of heavier supplies. Heavy-duty wheels and casters allow for easy transport within a warehouse or workspace. Also, the fold-down/up tow bar gives users easy access and the necessary range of motion when moving cage carts that are filled with products. PLus, the heavy-duty steel pockets accept forklifts and increase product longevity when compared to a full aluminum cart. Make product storage and product picking capabilities more manageable than ever with National Cart Co.
Built to Last
- Custom color options available
- Customized to your lift truck
- Different sizing available
- Different shelving available.
- Optional tow bar
- Optional Retention Net.